Call for Abstract
21st International Conference on Radiooncology & Combinatorial Cancer Therapies, will be organized around the theme “”
Radiooncology 2019 is comprised of 16 tracks and 0 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Radiooncology 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Innovation in irradiation has resulted in exceptional progress within the quality of care and outcomes as a result of the growing ability to spot and target tumors with a high accuracy and preciseness. So as to introduce unceasingly within the face of future challenges and opportunities, translating analysis findings into clinical follow is incredibly necessary.
Translational research includes:
· Rate of clinical testing of preclinical and technological findings.
· Percentage of preclinical studies routinely implemented in clinical practice.
· Facilitators of and barriers to the execution process in the clinical environment.
- Biophysical/molecular/functional imaging strategies.
- Molecular basis of the efficacy of carbon ion/particle radiotherapy
- Radiopharmaceutical/ Radiotracers.
- Radionuclide therapy
- Immune checkpoint therapy
- Dendritic Cell therapy
2. Adoptive cellular therapy
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy
- Endogenous T-cell (ETC) therapy
- Tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) therapy
- Tailoring to New Treatment
- Fusion Improving Accuracy
- Dose Tracking
- Automation of protocols
- Computed tomography scanners
- CT contrast agents
- CT angiography (CTA and CCTA)
- CT perfusion
- Spectral CT (dual-source CT)
- Iterative reconstruction dose reduction software
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT )
- Rapid Arc Technology
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Prostate Seed Implant Prostate Brachytherapy
- Breast Brachytherapy
- Respiratory Gating
- Trilogy Radiosurgery
- Linear Accelerators ( LINAC)
- Focused Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Body Radiation therapy(SBRT)
- Proton therapy
- Four-dimensional adaptive radiotherapy
- Pluridirectional High-energy Agile Scanning Electron Radiotherapy (PHASER)
- Clinical Trials in Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials in Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials in Head & Neck Cancer
- Clinical Trials in Brain Cancer
· Liposomal Mitomycin C and Radiation
· Nanotherapeutics and Chemoradiation
· Nanoparticle Radiosensitizers
· Radiation Directed Drug Delivery
· Promises and Pitfalls of Genomic Profiling
· Diagnostic Assays for Radiotherapy Effectiveness
· Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA)
Applied radiation biology is concerned with the consequences of the ionizing radiation to human body
- Dicentric and ring chromosomes: biological Dosimetry
- Mechanism of the biological effect
- Radiosensitivity to living tissue:
- Lymphatic tissue
- Bone marrow
- Gastrointestinal system-mucosa
- Reproductive cells-sperm, ovarium
- Skin proliferative cell layer
- Vessels-endolithel cells
- Connective & Muscle tissue
- Nervous system, nerve tissue
Medical informatics is the intersection of information science, computer science, and health care. This field deals with the resources, devices, and methods required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information in health and biomedicine.
Consequences of medical informatics:
· Determining specific causes of cancer
· Improvising early detection methods and rates
· Designing more effective cancer treatment methods
· To understand the effect of cancer on different population segments
· Enhancing patient outcomes and reduce cancer recurrence
· Treatment plan optimization.
· Treatment unit development.
· Radiobiological models for radiotherapy.
· Radiation Dosimetry.
· Nuclear medicine, particularly PET camera diagnostics.
· Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Immunotherapy or immune targeted gene therapy
- CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes response to tumor antigen presented with MHC
- Dendritic cell-based immunotherapy
- Ribozyme-mediated knock out of the cancer cell
- Particle-mediated gene transfer foster immunotherapy
- Radiation therapy
- SNAG and Clinical Hindrance of Radio Immunogenetic Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
Pediatric Radiooncology concerns with brain tumors, leukemia, lymphoma and sarcoma.
· Advancements and technologies in Pediatric cancer treatment.
· Management of pediatric cancers
· Dose management and treatment planning in children